Monday, June 6, 2011

Heather and her filter

We all know the wonderful lady Heather Walker and how much of a sweet heart she is. Well, something I have discovered recently is that she says what's on her mind and thinks about what she says after. So you have the chance of hearing some really, really nice things from her. On the other hand, I have heard her without the filter. She insults people without knowing it. But she says it in a harmless loving way. She will have the smile on her face and the happy tone in her voice. Now don't get me wrong none of this is deceiving. She just doesn't notice when she says it. That's why neither I nor anyone else will ever get mad at her. Just everyday I get to hear her without that filter and it's always something new. Heather Walker has no filter, but she has a personality that can brighten anyone's day.


God Bless,
Gregg Downing

No comments:

Post a Comment