Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gander Brook Ahoy!

The official count: 26 days! I am so excited I can't sit still when I think about it. It almost feels as if camp has already started. At least it does for the Gander Brook Ambassadors. We were blessed to head up to camp on Saturday with a bunch of GBers and spend the whole day being...well Gander Brookers. I'm sorry for those of you who didn't get the chance to come, but it was wonderful! Even though it was phenomenal to spend the day there, it made me long for the time when I will lead calisthenics and play four-square on the front porch again. It will be here soon! I keep trying to remind myself of that. In the mean time we are having a blast. Today was COLOSSAL! It was Pirate Party day at Manchester Church of Christ, which was a blast. From Sarah Bell's Somalian pirate costume to Benji's epic canon ball catch it was a great day. Thank you to everyone who came out! It was such a blessing to see everyone and get a chance to have a little Gander Brook away from Gander Brook!

Plans for the upcoming week: Wednesday: Boston, Thursday: York, ME, Friday: Cape Cod, Saturday: Quechee, VT and Nashua, NH.

If we're near you at any of these times send us a message or call and we'd love to see you. Love you all!

`Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment